1. All parts EXCEPT ELECTRICAL are guaranteed for 30 days unless specified.
2. Defective parts, unless sold AS-Is, will be exchanged.
3. No Cash refunds unless defective parts cannot be replaced.
4. Guarantee does not cover labor or shipping.
5. A reasonable cash deposit is required of orders where parts must be removed, or ordered from other sources.
6. Exchanged parts must be turned in at the time of purchase, or a core charge will be made. The core charge will be refunded if the exchange parts are brought in within 10 days. Core refunds are not in cash. All core refunds are paid by check.
7. Engines are guaranteed against rod knock, cracked block, and excessive smoking for a period assigned at the date of purchase. Engine accessories are not guaranteed.
8. Transmissions are guaranteed to work properly at the time of purchase.
9. Starters, generators, alternators guaranteed to work at time of purchase. There is no responsibility for improper installation, faulty voltage regulator, or poor electrical connections by customer.
10. Radiators and heaters are guaranteed not to leak at time of purchase.
11. THERE IS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR IMPROPER INSTALLATION OR USAGE AFTER TIME OF PURCHASE. SELLER IS NOT LIABLE FOR AND PURCHASER WAIVES ALL CLAIMS FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHICH RESULT FROM THE SALE OF THE PARTS INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LABOR CHARGES TO INSTALL OR REMOVE THE PARTS, LOSS OF INCOME, WAGES OR SALARY OR CAR RENTAL CHARGES, BUYER'S SOLE REMEDY AGAINST SELLER SHALL BE A RETURN OF PRICE ON THE ORIGINAL INVOICE OR AN EXCHANGE OF A REPLACEMENT PART IF TIMELY RETURENED TO SELLER. THERE ARE O WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF.